PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINING ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS CONSULTATION
20. The Academy shall consult every seven years on its proposed admission arrangements unless these are the subject of change in any year.
21. Where consultation is required the Academy will consult for a period of 8 weeks between November and the following March.
All relevant parties listed in paragraph 1.44, Section 1 of the Admission Code (will be consulted and the consultation will be conducted directly with the relevant LA and applicable church authorities and by way of publication on the Academy’s website and that of ARK Schools.
DETERMINATION AND PUBLICATION OF ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS
22. Following consultation, the Academy Trust will consider comments made by those consulted. The Academy Trust will then determine its admission arrangements by 15th April of the relevant year and notify those consulted what has been determined.
PUBLICATION OF ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS
23. The Academy Trust will publish its admission arrangements each year once these have been determined, by sending copies to the relevant LA and by way of publication on its Web site and that of ARK Schools in relation to other named parties in the Admissions code 2012.
24. The published arrangements will set out: a) The name and address of the academy and contact details; b) A summary of the admissions policy, including oversubscription criteria; c) Numbers of places and applications for those places in the previous year; and d) Arrangements for hearing appeals.