Please find below details of our admissions procedures. If unsure in any way about how to go about applying for a place at Ark Brunel, please contact us at school on 020 7565 5875. We will be happy to explain in further detail how to apply.
- Nursery admissions are dealt with by the school. Enrolment forms can be obtained from the school office. Nursery applications will be dealt with by our Admissions Officer, Sally Cusack, who can be contacted on 020 7565 5875, 020 8969 4094 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for Reception are dealt with by your local authority. Online application is encouraged, though paper forms can be obtained from the School Admissions Team at the local authority.
- Applications for places in year 1 to year 6 are classed as ‘In Year Transfers’ and are dealt with by the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea (RBKC) School Admissions Team. In Year Transfer application forms can be downloaded/printed off the local authority's website, or completed online. Click here for the RBKC interactive PDF Primary In-Year Admission, Common Application Form
- The statutory deadline for notification of the outcome of the application is 15 school days, but the aim is 10 school days.
- Once an offer has been made by the local authority, we will then send Ark Brunel application forms to the parents for completion. Waiting lists are maintained by the local authority and parents should contact the School Admissions Team for information regarding their child's place on the list.
- If refused a place, the parent/carer has the right to appeal the decision. If you wish to appeal, please click here for the appeal form. For primary appeals, please first read this guidance about infant class size appeals
- Appeal panel hearings will take place withing 30 school days of receipt of the appeal. Parents/carers will be notified of their appeal hearing date by the independent appeal panel clerk.